I plan to apply for a PR in Singapore for its long term benefits. I downloaded the form one month ago, but up to now I haven't finished filling it. It's not because I am lazy to do so but I hardly find time to do it. Some more it's a bit tedious as a lot of questions need to be answered + providing all the details that I've already forgotten.
Applying to become a PR is not that easy nowadays eapecially after lots of complaints regarding the huge influx of foreign workers to Singapore. The local ppl here are not happy about it for many reasons. I do not know what the gov stand about this issue but I believe they will want to be more careful on it as this is one of the key issues addressed during the election.
But I believe the situation today is not due to the gov ignorance by allowing such a huge number of foreign workers rather than they need them. The demand is there, as simple as that.
Regardless of race, religion, class or culture, let us be Dr. Chen on Augst
1 and vote for a Malaysian Dream
-
This speech is dedicated to one of the greatest sons of Seremban and Negri
Sembilan, Dr. Chen Man Hin. Before his involvement in the founding of the
DAP, D...
2 days ago
3 comments:
Siok nya kalau dapat kan...so boleh sesuka hati jg p sana..hehehe negara kedua kau sda la tu..ekeke
trus ko balik kampung halaman kan consider tourist suda ni :P
Claire: ada expiry date tuh. Lima taun saja terms dia pastu kana apply balik.
Sheila: Sabah always will be a place where I wana be. Singapore pun tia buli lawan. :)
Post a Comment