Sunday, September 11, 2011

Preggy Photo

This is my wife at 14 weeks of pregnancy. The belly is growing bigger and bigger and we think of taking a pregnancy photo from time to time so we can see the progress. This photo is taken inside our room using our NEX 5 camera.. The background is actually just a huge window which was bright during the day. I really like the result and maybe next time I can try another location as well.




This month will be the last month for us to stay in this condo. After 6 months staying here, I would say it is a wonderful place to stay, cozy and peaceful (Except for some noises made by other ppl). We will be moving to another condo which is cheaper compare to this one. The new one has no big window, but at least it is still a comfortable place to stay, no owner, less ppl stay inside and the most important thing, have swimming pool. We decided to move because we want to save more for the newcomer into our family :) - and not so practical for me to pay $1500 alone when my wife going back to Sabah in Dec.

No comments: