Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Appearance

It’s been a long time since my last update. I do not know what to write since every day I had been doing the same thing over and over again. So, I am not going to repeat them again and again plus I am lazy to do so.

My mobile phone is not doing well. I don’t really know why the contact lists has suddenly disappeared and lead me into trouble to memorize almost 200 contact numbers inside. I hardly memorize any number due to my short memory capability. Thus, I have to use back my very old phone while considering other options in near future.

Talking about job, well nothing interesting to tell so far. Job is job; the difference is just how you look at it. Anyhow, relationship and mood become better than before. Having a good boss is one of the reasons I should appreciate to be here.

This weekend I will be watching a movie: Transformer with my friend and my sister as well. My friend bought the ticket 3 days ago, and of course gets a good seat for all of us. Apart from that, there is a plan to go out for clubbing, but I have not finalized whether to join or not. Need to see who is going.

About my personal life, I had been planning around preparing for my future engagement which will take place this coming December. It’s a normal thing for everyone whom getting engage to think about related stuff, to prepare themselves in every aspect around.

Why people need to get engage? Can’t we just go and get married when the time comes? For me I would prefer the latter. But as to fulfill the requirement of the “ADAT” as insisted by my family so I have to follow it as a sign of respect. No offence to everyone. It’s just my opinion.

I plan to go back to Sabah during Hari Raya. I checked the flight ticket and found that return ticket cost up to MYR 650 from PNG-KK-PNG for both MAS & Airasia. I am still thinking whether want to buy or not. But, looking at the 9 days holiday, I think its worth to buy (busy pressing my calculator now). At least I get to go back 2 times this year compare to 3 times/year in the previous time.

3 comments:

TaQuiLa said...

congrats in advance for ur next level in ur relationship. balik la raya, so u can visit kgu to witness us also :P

Joan said...

uuii..lat..isi tersirat dalam tersurat ka tu..why i dunno ah.

ya rayner, balik la.that ticket price tu okay la bah. lagi lama ko tunggu. makkin mahal nanti

Rayns said...

Hi Sheila,
Bila kamu tuh kunun? masa hari raya? anyway, congratulations to u too. Diam diam ubi keladi.


Hi Joan,
Apa plak tersurat n tersirat? kan sudah nyata dengan jelas tuh dalam penulisan sia. Hehehe... nnt sia cek dulu duit sia berapa lagi tinggal.... kalau cukup sia balik lah. kalau tidak, sinilah sia beraya makan kuih makmur sama JD.