Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Unaware

I was doing my routine job yesterday until I found some concerns regarding the logical point of view of it. I raised this issue up to my immediate supervisor and questioned him whether the formula is still relevant or not. Since I’d done my own study before, I proposed for some solution to make the figure more logical.

Shortly after that, I received a reply from him and he told me that I made a mistake in formulating the calculation. Ironically, I had been using this formulation since I started working here, and he is the one who taught me regarding this. Now, I am told that I did it wrongly?

I don’t want to blame anybody here but it makes me more cautious towards my work. I might have to start to question every concern I have now. Before it ended up on me being perceived as stupid and ignorant.

----- The End -----

2 comments:

Wel^Beiolman said...

haha..biar betul..silap sikit pasal formula ko la company makin maju..haha...mungkin gulung tikar jg..hehe..

Lett said...

Dia untung ka rugi bukan sia yg membuat keputusan... tapi hasil dr kesalahan formula itu nanti dikaitkan sama sia kono padahal bukan salah sia...hehe