Monday, February 8, 2010

Flight Delay

I don't wana talk about the number of flight delays I had especially for Penang-KL route. I agree at some point that cheap price always come with cheap service as well. Anyhow I would like to share one thing I learnt from the stewardess who accompanied to as I went to the wrong gate. Sepa suru ada 2 kapal pi kl sekaligus.....

She said, if the flight delayed more than 2 hours, you are entitle to get a gift voucher amounted 200.00... so you can use this voucher to purchase a flight ticket in future. You only have to send email to this address  malaysia-support@airasia.com and provide your booking number.... Wait for 3-5 days and they will email the voucher to you.... I am waiting mine as well, so I can use it to purchase my flight back to KK this May.

So, cherish the delay!

-----THE END-----

4 comments:

Wel^Beiolman said...

betul tp kalu ko ada bili insurance durang sja tu..I've got mine last time..3 hours delay KL - PNG...RM200 vaucher..hehe..

TaQuiLa said...

erkk..yaka well? so if not buying the insurance , lugai2 la no voucher? damned! i owez skipped to pay that thing..hahaa

Lett said...

Sia teda beli tuh insurance.... but just received my gift voucher... hehehe RM 200

Wel^Beiolman said...

wah..untung jg la..kalu next time sia pun mau claim la even teda bili insurance..sebab itu yg kana ckp ba tu masa flight delay...recommended to claim compensation if ada bili insurance...