Monday, October 4, 2010

The Standard

I am a current customer for both Digi & Starhub. Being a customer for these two service provider, I tend to compare about which one is doing better. I definitely give my vote to Digi. In terms of customer service, Digi has been doing a very good and professional job - in terms of answering call, use of language; Digi is more friendly and lead the conversation towards solving the problem. Starhub on the other hand are lacking of these traits.

In terms of waiting time to get to talk to the customer service officer, Digi response is much faster compare to Starhub. In my experience, I can reach DG customer service in less than 2 minutes while it took around 8-23 minutes for Starhub to respond to their customer call. This is totally unacceptable! Digi has also been very flexible in terms of converting from postpaid to prepaid and vice versa, while that is not the case for the latter.

Needless to say more, I love DIGI.

-----THE END-----

No comments: