Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happenings....

1. I am tired. Tired of my endless work at office. I don't have enough time for myself. A day seems very fast to end. But I realized, this is something I must accept, something I have to walk through... because this is the path I've chosen. I have no regret.

2. I am trying to balance out my life between work and leisure. I forced myself to make time for gym or running. I joined dragon boat training to represent my company for a competition in Nov. It's part of my effort to stay healthy and alive + It's really fun and challenging

3. I gained 6kg. Thanks to my lovely wife who cook more than what I can afford everyday. Never-mind, I prefer my wife cooking than the outside food. Singapore's local delicacies is boring to me.

4. Nokoitom oku no sebab teda kerita and actively enjoys my new outdoor hobby - paddling! I swim often too!

5. My work environment has improved, but still I am not satisfied with my own capability. I am half capable :)

6. I need a break! I always wanted to go to Japan.... to the village where all the beautiful trees and rivers are... :)

2 comments:

Claire said...

p la melancong ba..it will do you good tu...kau tambah 6kg sda? ok la tu..senang sda mo kasi tagap badan kalau ada isi suda..ekeke

Lett said...

susah mau kasi tagap badan esp perut... gemuk sudah perut sia.. hahah