Wednesday, June 15, 2011

PR

I plan to apply for a PR in Singapore for its long term benefits. I downloaded the form one month ago, but up to now I haven't finished filling it. It's not because I am lazy to do so but I hardly find time to do it. Some more it's a bit tedious as a lot of questions need to be answered + providing all the details that I've already forgotten.

Applying to become a PR is not that easy nowadays eapecially after lots of complaints regarding the huge influx of foreign workers to Singapore. The local  ppl here are not happy about it for many reasons. I do not know what the gov stand about this issue but I believe they will want to be more careful on it as this is one of the key issues addressed during the election.

But I believe the situation today is not due to the gov ignorance by allowing such a huge number of foreign workers  rather than they need them. The demand is there, as simple as that.

3 comments:

Claire said...

Siok nya kalau dapat kan...so boleh sesuka hati jg p sana..hehehe negara kedua kau sda la tu..ekeke

TaQuiLa said...

trus ko balik kampung halaman kan consider tourist suda ni :P

Lett said...

Claire: ada expiry date tuh. Lima taun saja terms dia pastu kana apply balik.

Sheila: Sabah always will be a place where I wana be. Singapore pun tia buli lawan. :)