Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Flying

It's 11:51pm now. Finally I managed to finish up my work. Did I said work? Yes, work. I brought my office work at home to be completed during Hari Raya Haji holiday. Why? Because I didn't wana stay back last friday. I wana go back home and was already in a holiday mood. So, here I am doing it back in the comfort of my own room listening to Lite FM. Siap suda... kotoh. Bisuk mau present.

It is now in the month of Nov. I am so looking forward for month of Dec because I want to go back home for Christmas. Im always looking forward to go back for Christmas. Even though I know that I will be spending money like a rich CEO, but it's nothing comparable with the time I got to spend with my family. Huh, now I've start thinking about how short my holiday is. Sigh...

Next year will be an exciting yet a challenging year for me. Exciting because I am gonna be a father. Challenging because it comes with greater responsibility as well. Things and priority seems to be changing with time. That goes the same with my plan as well. What seems to be sure before tends to be the otherwise now. As an instance, last time I think moving to JB is the right thing... now I tend to find a way remain in SG. But of course, either way I choose, there will be a price to pay. Maybe I am once again in the cross roads. But in the end, what the best for my family are things that really matter.

I know my parents are concern about me and how I am going to settle down with my family here. My mother as an example keep on telling me not to be afraid. Well, I never said that I am worried about my future because some how I know about what I am going to do. Its not that i don't have plans, but just waitingt for positive signs before really making a final move on it. The rest of it, I will just surrender to God. Maybe she sees it in different way because I always complaints about how pricey it is to afford a house in SG.

At the same time, my dad is trying to offer a solution. A solution that will never be agreed to my wife - which is to leave our baby at home while we are working abroad. hehe. When I said that will not be possible, he tells my brother about how I am going to deal with this... I can just smile when he said "Inda juga kami kasi sembrana anak kau bah" .... Well, that is not my main point though.... Funny isnt it?

I am trying to make an effort to visit a gym 3 times a week. But most of the time I managed to go only twice a week. Main reason is laziness. Lazy to travel and lazy to go alone. But I keep on reminding myself, that I will go out of shape if I dont maintain myself. Some more my work is just sitting and looking at the computer most of the time, and tendency to get stress is high. So, basically I am idling most of the time, and too much of idling is not good.

I think it is very important to keep on good shape. Apart from staying healthy,  it gives me more confidence and better self esteem. Tidak lah urg cakap nnt asal kawin jadi boroi.... taulah sia rambut sia makin kurang but apa yg buli dikawal and diperbaiki haruslah diperbaiki, kon ni? keke... My wife has been emphasizing on the importance of grooming and helping me on putting a face mask twice a week. Now I started to use a bb cream daily as well to keep my skin moisturized, protection form UV, better complexion etc. Paastu sia start pakai oil control towelettes suda utk wipe excess sebum drp muka sia yg berminyak ni... semua ni sia beli dr Lab Series. Biasalah kontemporary.

Memandangkan cita cita sia mau jadi pilot inda tercapai, dan course utk belajar pun mahal and sia pun inda tau buli tercapai ka inda... maka sia ambik jalan singkat.... sia mau kasi terbang kapal terbang secara simulasi di sana orchard. Nnt lepas sia siap, sia kasi share video sia kasi terbang Airbus di orchard k.... bagi yg berminat bulilah berkunjung ke laman web dibawah utk lebih detail....





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

odoii..masi juga kunun mo jadi pilot..u leave la bah your son here..i jaga.. like my own hehe..