Wednesday, November 16, 2011

PR

Today I just get the result of my PR application. It was unsuccessful. There is no reason stated. But it's okay. At least I can move on to my next plan after about 4 months on the crossroad just to wait for the outcome. So, what should be next? :)

I just changed my phone and got myself a Samsung Galaxy S2. I really like it a lot because the screen is bigger and processing is much faster. I had been playing around for a week, and I still interested to explore more. Anyhow, speaker and battery life are better for IP4 compare to S2. BTW, S2 is much easier and fun to operate.

I had done a big mistake by violating one of my company policy. I was called by HR for explanations, and they have to bring the case to be discussed further to determine what course of action should be taken against me. I just hope the worst is not going to happen such as immediate service termination. I was lawfully wrong, but my intention is good. Its all about contributing to the company and no any other intention. I pray hard so that I deserve a second chance. I've learned my lesson....

1 comment:

Claire said...

what happen?? so how la now? ok ka sda semua...hopefully ok la..