Monday, November 17, 2008

Annual Leave

Everybody does not like Monday. As far as I know, in the Boring group only one person likes Monday very much. But today one good thing happened. I managed to get my leave approved. I don’t think it ever that easy, thanks God. So officially I would like to announce that my Christmas Holiday will start on the 18 Dec 2008. I got 9 days off day remaining, but today it’s all gone. So, like everybody, I am entering a holiday mood now.

I realized that the number of cars on Federal Highway has reduced since last week. I mean, if I leave home at 7:20, I still can reach office on time. So, I take this chance to wake up a bit late. Usually at 6:35am I must be in the bathroom already. But now, at 6:55am taking my shower, and leave my house around 7:18am. Actually, I just like the extra time for sleeping, not because I can reach office on time. Don’t get me wrong.

Today I received my Digi’s phone bill. So far, this is the lowest charges I have ever had. It’s only RM 47.50. I’m currently using Digi 1-plan, which means I have to pay fixed charges of RM 50. Well, I think I suppose to use a bit more this month. As I checked my current usage just now, it’s just RM 12.92. Dear All, please use Digi.

That’s all, thank you.

That was the house where i stayed when i was in primary school - Standard 1-5. My house is just nearby, you can wake up 15 minutes before the bell ring and run into the class. Do you see the river behind? Now you ask where did i learn to swim..... What a nice place to grow up..... Click the picture for larger view.

4 comments:

Lett said...

Unfortunately the picture cannot be enlarged. I don't know why.

Lett said...

Unfortunately the picture cannot be enlarged. I don't know why.

Claire said...

hehe..sy pun mood christmas sda ni btl...lama gila jg la cuti sy ni kali..hihihi...nda sabar nya mau balik...best jg feeling gni kan..kalau la kita d sabah jg ni teda tu perasaan mcm nda sabar mau balik mau jmpa family..boring sja mengkali...hehehhe rugi o nda dpt rasa ni perasaan gni ni...sgt nda sabar dan excited mau balik rumah..hahhaa

Lett said...

Iya bah Claire..... sudahlah ni taun banyak betul function2 yg happening mau diikuti... mimang sioklah balik sabah ni taun.... harap2 next year sia punya impian mau jadi kaya menjadi kenyataan....