Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Pet

Do you have a pet? My sister has one, which is a bird. She found the birth somewhere around my house without the mom. She took it and once the bird opens up its eyes, she thought my sister was the mother. She fed the bird, and kept it inside the room so that the cat won’t catch it. This is how the bird looks like…..


Cute isn’t it? I really want to see it myself and I hope by the time I go back in September, the bird should be able to fly. But yesterday my sister told me that the bird already died. I asked her why she let the cat go inside the room, but she said it wasn’t the cat. She said she took the bird with her while sleeping and accidently ‘tindih’ the bird.


I asked her why she brought the bird to sleep knowing that she will not be able feel its whereabouts, and she said the birds was making a lot of noise if she put it elsewhere and not by her side. She was very sad with what had happened.

Then I recalled last time when my little bro had a chick as his pet. The chick was abandoned by his/her J mom for the reason I am not so clear with. Then my bro kept the chick as a pet, and it seems that the chick thought that my bro was the mom and keeps following him around the house. It died the same way like the bird, but the only difference was I am the one who ‘killed’ it.

5 comments:

Frankie said...

kasian juga tu bird...lain kali jgn piara binatang, let them free as a bird :)

Claire said...

adeh...ni la sebab dia knp sy nda suka ada pet..kalau mati trus jara sda mo pelihara lg..sian gia tu bird..tu anak ayam pun

Lett said...

Tuh burung belum pandai terbang bah Frankie... so untuk dia punya protection better piara dulu sebelum dilepaskan di angkasa...

Kesian kan Clars.... but bukan disengajakan bah tuh...hehe

Wel^Beiolman said...

kalu sia rasa bedosa sama besalah suda tu..haha....

napa la bawa tidur...tunggu dia tidur la ba baru tidur ba..

maybe its time suda ba tu...cute the bird thought your sis pula mama..hehe..

Anonymous said...

sian......