Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Weekend

Hi my dear friends wherever you are. I had been in silence for the past 2 weeks if I am not mistaken. As usual, I were not in mood of writing and had very less time to think what the topic should be.

Last weekend, I was in KL for a ‘reunion’ with my sis, bro and dad. We had a great time and I just don’t want it to end too soon. We went shopping, eating, and sightseeing. Actually the main reason they are there is to attend my elder sister convocation which is held today.

We have fun, even though we had to use the face mask most of the time, especially in the crowded area. We do not want to take a risk of the current outbreak H1N1. I was once being ignorant too. But, seeing how serious they were to prevent any possibilities of infection, plus my girlfriend stern advice, I got worried and wore one too.


So, from now on, I promise to wear a face mask whenever I go to public places like shopping complex. I hope all of you out there do not take this matter lightly as prevention is better than cure. Hopefully face mask and hand sanitizer prices will not simply going up unreasonably.

Let us stand together to fight H1N1.


Do I look like a student? Yess, I do. Hehehe… I will post more pictures during the convocation day once I get it from my sister or brother. As for this moment, please enjoy the picture above.

While waiting for boarding at KLIA, I managed to take a picture of the aircraft. I am a huge fan of airplane but I don’t know why I did not enrol in Aeronautical Engineering School last time.


Then in a sudden, there were this little boy keep looking at me and giggling. He even went close and touched my leg. The mom did not realised this probably because she is looking at the plane as well. He even looked at me when I took his picture.

I wonder why this little child so excited. Do I look funny when I put my mask on? I took my own picture immediately.

I indeed looked funny.


3 comments:

Frankie said...

Hahah serius juga ko pakai tu mask...dis weekend my turn pla p kl, sy mo pakai respirator la..tgk berapa budak mo p makan kaki saya (oi budak2, kaki saya bukan kari ayam)...anak2 zombie kali tu

Claire said...

hehehe..mcm superhero sda kau.

Anonymous said...

Thank u :-) take a look that emo boy one at this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info