Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Year Resolution

I am sure everybody has one. I don't really set any resolution as I will just do whatever I wana do. Some more, my resolution tends to change in time. Anyhow, this coming year I want to declare 2 things that I would like to accomplish. I know it will  not be easy for me, and I don't know whether I can do it. But, if just saying it out doesn't do any harm... why not?? :)

First, I want to improve my Japanese language skill - without taking any class or teacher.

Second, I want to learn Photoshop so that I can edit my own picture according to my own need and kesukaan. Its quite troublesome if I have to depends on others and sometime the result is not like what I wanted.

So two is enough. We'll see how it going...... How about you?

-----THE END-----

2 comments:

TaQuiLa said...

one of my resolution is learning to say NO :)

Rayns said...

Hahaha.. indeed sometimes its very hard to say no....