Sunday, August 1, 2010

Men's Health 2010 Run Result (My result)

It was rainy evening. I woke up at 6.13 pm and rushed to shower. I did realized that I already late. Not to mentioned that I sent my running shirt to the laundry. After picked them up, we (Me n my roommate) left house around 7pm. Federal highway was slow moving. I took the emergency lane hoping that there were no police around. Some more it was raining.

Upon reaching the highway, I sped off up to 140km/hr (max). I am very proud of my kelisa .... its still doing a good job for me. Still young and kicking.. kekke ... So I arrived at Putrajaya around 740pm.... change everything inside the car and went straight to the starting point..... Luckily I managed to pee.

I felt good. Everything is nice as it wasn't raining in Putrajaya. As usual I put my music on... Once I passed the gantry point, I look at my watch... its 2-3 minutes pass 8pm.... So just assume I started at 8pm.... Route were smooth, sometimes a bit hilly... Scenery was great... I was astonished when I passed through the bridge. It was beautiful....

There were some point where I  felt tired, slight muscle cramp and pain di bawah perut. But thank God, it slowly disappear.  When I saw the distance marker (Another 3 km to go), I looked at my watch. It was 850pm. I remembered that it was what I trained myself for.... 20 minutes to complete 3km.. So, its a good estimate that in 20 minutes I will reach the finishing line. I try to run faster and faster....

Approximately 9.10 pm, I reached the finishing line. I got my cert without name printed on it. But, WHERE IS MY MEDAL??? I realized that even with 70 minutes to complete 12.3 Km, is not good enough to be on the Top 85. But never mind. This is my best time so far.... I am happy for it, even though I might not be able to maintain it in a long distance run.


THESE ARE WHAT I GOT

Pics are blur since my camera phone is not that good to capture picture during nite time.


-----THE END-----

5 comments:

Frankie said...

Congrates for ur best time record...self satisfaction yg penting despite xdp medal :) ... sy sm c clarice suda p daftar pbim kamarin yg 10 km sj... kami kan pelari novice. btw, pic blur ada solutionnya...beli la dslr utk nikmat yg lebih baik wakakak

Lett said...

Bah ngam lah tuh... buli kita meramaikan keadaan di sana nnt bulan 11.... by the way, since kamera sa inda terang, kau bawalah kamera ko bah... lapas lari kita buli jadi camwhore....

Sia mau beli kamera juga nih... tapi yg nipis la... yg sa buli gengam... sa inda pandai pakai DSLR... mahal lagi tuh, mcm bikin bayar berian harga dia

Wel^Beiolman said...

haha...mcm bkn bayar berian..haha...congrate rayner...satu lg pencapaian..inda lama ko mau ikut sda tu lari naik gunung kinabalu ni kan..hehe...

Lett said...

haha... makasih, makasih.... anyway naik gunung kinabalu belum lagi ada dalam pemikiran sia bah.... I dun think i can make it konon.... malu sia kana putung2 di lorong sempit... bikin sakit kaki lagi tuh mau naik bukit 6km!

Anonymous said...

[color=#ff0000]Nice post! thank you for sharing this information. mrlett.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#ff0000]bookmarked... Keep up the great site...[/color]