Sunday, August 29, 2010

Parasailing

Today my Fiancee and I went to Sutera Harbour Sea Quest for a Parasailing activity. Upon arrival, we were informed that we cannot do it because the weather was not good for such activity. We were a bit disappointing and just about to leave when the person in charge made an effort to ask his supervisor (I guess) whether they can accomodate one slot for us. Thank God, they were willing to give us a shot and we were good to go.

We boarded the boat, put our life jacket on, surrendered our watches, handphone and car key to be kept by the operators. The only thing that I didn't give is my wallet. I put it on my front pocket. Why? because I didnt remember how much money left inside.

I don't really know how to explain the feelings... it's better for you to go and try it yourself... I guess it's similar like flying by plane, only not surrounded by composite wall and with low speed... Those of you who interested to give it a try, hopefully the following info will help:

Watersport: Parasailing
Location: Sutera Harbour, Kota Kinabalu - Look for Sea Quest at Marina Club
Price: RM 180 (We were told that doing this in an adjacent island is much cheaper)
Contact: 6088 248006

Besides parasailing, there are others water sport they have to offer like Jet Ski, Banana Rides, Wake Boarding, Water Skiing, Ocean Kayak etc... Cheers...



P/S: If anything valuable dropped into the sea, there is no way you can find it back. So, don't bring unnecessary things together. Be as simple as possible...

1 comment:

Claire said...

siuk nya.....sy pun mau....hehe