Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Dad

January'11 seems to be a tough one for me and my family. My dad has been hospitalized since last Tuesday due to Pneumonia. We pray so that his body will respond well with the treatment and so that he will recover soon. I never thought that he will ever have this illness because he seldom falling sick. It started with a normal flu, but he ignored it. His conditioned worsened and he started to have continuous fever and refused food. He became very weak and hardly talk or responds verbally. 

We decided to have him admitted to the hospital and thanks to God, his condition is improving but still need to undergo several tests and treatment since he still have fever. The doctor said that he need to change his antibiotic to specifically kill the bacteria which has infected his blood/lung. Our prayer be always with him and my family even though me and wife are not there due to distance and working commitment.

In the meantime, I am happy and grateful to God for answering my prayer, so that my dad will be baptized one day. Yesterday at 1pm, he was baptized and was given a christian name as Abel. May God bless all of us and protect us from any evil.

4 comments:

TaQuiLa said...

Sorry to hear that Rayner..

Just pray and be patience..

frankie said...

hopefully ur father recovered sooner...god bless

Lett said...

Thank you for the wishes n prayer

Nancy said...

Baik sduah dia tu :)