Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Inconsistency

It seems that every shopping complex already fall into a Christmas mood now. Sales with discount around 50%-70% are attracting tremendous number of people. I went to Midvalley & The Garden last week. Previously I said I had done with my Christmas shopping, but since the situation were very different at the moment, I ended up buying another 2 pieces of clothes because I got discount of 30%. I don’t know whether they made this number up or what, but I really think I like the clothes, as it looks nice.

I am planning to buy a new jeans and a slack next week as I need to balance out the number of shirts I currently have. I don’t know whether I have enough money for this, but as to make my desire justifiable, I am comforting myself that I only do this once a year. So, who cares….. in fact I am helping to stimulate the economy so that next year we won’t have recession and I can …….(fill in the blank).










----- END -----

2 comments:

cOLoeVee said...

Hehe. U r very optimistic on the recession thingy oo kan.
I think it heavily depends on d biz u r in ba tu (
This comment is suposed to be on ur previous post on recession):)
anyway,Merry Christmas! ^_^

Lett said...

Not really optimistic, just not to be too pessimistic about the future's uncertainty. Whatever it is, just face it through looo..... hehehe...

Merry Christmas to you too my long lost fren...