Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I Concur

I sensed something, and through my sixth sense, it confirmed to be true. People change anyway, that’s why we need to be wise. Social life, improved. Get to know more people. Why? Have a better social life, replenishment and being secure. New opportunity came in today. Will explain more when the time is right.

The last 2 weeks, was an intense time for me. Calculating the risk and think on how to go about doing it. Sigh….. It’s difficult, but not impossible to do. Middle of December will shed some light, which will show some direction whether The 14 Jan Plan will happen or not. I just have to wait n see.

Hello everybody. I had abandoned my blog for such a long time. Not because I had nothing to say but, not in the mood of writing I guess. Yesterday my boss told us that retrenchment would not be a case in our company. Thanks to that. And he mentioned about this year bonus too.

From what I can understand, this year bonus will be slightly higher compare to last year as he was saying that it is the company policy to give in that manner. I am quite happy to hear that, but who knows? I don’t want to put too much hope, but hopefully it will become true.

And when it’s about 2 more weeks before I go back home, I start to feel that I am going to fall sick again. The very same sickness that I will have each time I go back to my hometown. This is very predictable and I don’t know how to explain this phenomenon. I hate being sick when it suppose the time to enjoy. I really hope this time, it will not make a ‘scene’. Some more, I have an important role to play this month. Please pray for me, as I started to take vit. C last Monday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lett! r u on FB? add me..coloevee321@yahoo.com
bet sumthing interestin going on that u shud know.
appreciate ur prompt reply! :)
-alles-

Claire said...

apa kah? kau mau p bulan ka ni? hehehe

Lett said...

Hi Alle,

Sudah sia tingu tuh gambar... napa sikit ja???


Hi Clarisa,
how are you? Masih ada gangguan lagi? BUkan labah sia mau pi bulan... apa juga dapat pi bulan.. bukan buli jual juga tu batu...

Claire said...

hahahha...buli jual ba tu gmbr..hehe sm tu bulan kali..