Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Double Celebration

On the 27th Dec 2008 marked a very special day for my twin brother and his fiancée as it was the day they were announced as a husband and wife. Congratulations to both of them. Claps, claps….. May God bless their marriage and have a bountiful grace in life ahead.

Reception was held at Beverly Hills Hotel, with the presence of family and relatives of the bride and groom. Besides that, most of my old and close friends also attended, and made the celebration more meaningful and full of joy. I enjoyed the nice food and lovely atmosphere. Everybody seems to be happy, broad smiles in everybody’s face, a perfect description of happiness.

I even tried to show up my dancing skills…. The very first time dancing the poco-poco on the dance floor. But, since everybody knew it very well, and done it like a pro, I only make myself look like a fool. I gave up in less than 5 minutes.

After the wedding party ended, my friends and I continued our drinking and partying session. We started around 11:00p.m and ended around 5:30a.m. We were tired and drunk!!.... Next morning was a different story. And as usual, the life in Sabah, during festive season, is always interesting and full of fun.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your help and support..jadi my bro-in-law sudah woh..hehe..glad you guys had fun at our wedding...nnt your wedding..we promise to make it a blast too!! Thank you...

Anonymous said...

It's my pleasure to help and support both of you. It is good since everything went smoothly as planned. My deepest Congratulation to both of you!!