Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Weird

I got my 2008 bonus on the 26th day of December and my salary on the 29th Dec 2008. Why I am telling this? Because I got it AFTER Christmas, which means I had to withdraw extra money from my little saving, and had to spend money with uncertainty on whether I will get my expected amount of bonus or not. Of course you will spend money in anticipation of how much money will flow into your account, right?

Well, in my previous 2 years experience, the year end bonus shall be given between the 20th day to 22nd day of Dec. But I don’t really understand why this year’s was very different. I try to figure out the logic answer….. but without avail. So, I just let it go. It’s not a big question to think about by the way.

And at the time of writing, it’s already 31st Dec 2008, which is the last day of 2008. I have some plan for New Year. I am not sure whether I can make it or not. It’s just a plan anyway. When you have a plan, sometimes it depends on people to make it happen.

And as for today, I am no longer serving a bond with my company, as it last until 30th Dec 2008. Did I want to change job? Yes, I always want to change job, since the 2nd year working in my company. But, due to overreaction regarding the economy (apart from the serving bond), I should be more careful in planning my next move. I change my strategy to wait and see. Sigh, I hate thinking of going back to work.

And today, I received an email from The Company, which required me to undergo a training regarding something out of my job scope. I am not objecting this kind of training. But I hate it when I am required to teach people about what the training is all about, and probably will be asked to do one project, while my job description probably still remain the same. If you never practice the knowledge beforehand, how you gonna teach somebody about it? How you gonna make people understand and practice something that you yourself only have 2 days of theoretical knowledge?

But, I don’t know yet. We’ll see.

No comments: