Monday, February 16, 2009

The Heart Desire.....

Today, I received a parcel from someone considered very special to me. I like it very much….. A lovely card, a VCD, drawings and even vitamins….. hahaha… She got a great talent and I really admire the work done.

The VCD consist a number of romance/love songs. Ngam ni dengar sambil mengelamun….. The Card contains a valentine message with my portrait…. Well, it’s actually how I looked like at four years ago, when I still have lots of hair and still young….. now, much different already…. Hahaha… anyway isn’t it wonderful? At least for me it is. BLEK!!















4 comments:

King Guzzy said...

hehe enchem juga ko wakakak :)!! enjoy sana bebEH!!

Anonymous said...

Mimang labah dalam gambar encem... yg reality mana dah encem... ko ni ari2 suruh sia enjoy... sudahlah hidup sia inda enjoy... hahaha

Claire said...

very nice....hehhee

Lett said...

Doii... itu saja komen ko?? Tidak bah... hehehe