Friday, February 6, 2009

The Spectacular Ignorance.

I decided to buy a new spectacle last year and after went through from one site to another, one brand to another, i think i found the one i like most. Its a Rodenstock Crossover. I bought it in July last year, as a replacement of the old one, which i had been used since I was in Matriculation.

After using it for some time, i think its great, because of the glass quality and the comfortable design. It is my habit to clean my spectacle every morning and night, both after shower, and i use my damp towel to wipe the glass....

Not until yesterday..... something happened. Can you guess whats wrong with it? Can you see what is not normal with me with my glass on?

It was not due to the spec's poor quality, rather than my own ignorance. A friend of mine told me before, how to handle and clean, and don't do this and that, otherwise this will happen. But, I ignored..... KOTOH!!

----- THE END -----

3 comments:

TaQuiLa said...

tu na yg dekat the nose bridge ilang ka?

Anonymous said...

Iya... hahaha... patah sudah..

cOLoeVee said...

hehe...bole repair ba kan?