Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Rendezvous

I woke up at 4:30a.m today…. As I need to catch a scheduled flight to Penang at 6:55 a.m. Penang? Yes I am going to Penang for some personal matter which I am not going to disclose here. I managed to get there on time, parked my car at LCCT car park which will cost me around RM30 for the parking fee alone. Did I tell that I am going for a short trip? Because later around 9 p.m, I will be catching another flight to KL as tomorrow I have to work.

All this while I thought Air Asia flight is a non reserved flight. But to Penang, all seats were reserved. I don’t realize that my seat number was printed on my boarding pass….. I end up seating next to a girl even though there were a lot of empty seats available.

This girl is very weird. She sits next to the window at her right side, but keet looking at the other window to check the outside view. Normally I like to look outside during takeoff and landing. But due to this girl’s weird behaviour I had to keep my head straight otherwise I will have to look straight at her face. It is very uncomfortable for me to look somebody straight at his/her face at a very short distance. That is the first thing.

The second thing is, she cannot stop from moving. Move here, move there, turn here and there….. There were 4 times she hit my hand at the arm rest. I think it was due to the large handbag that she carries along with her. I don’t know why she didn’t put it at the compartment. A lot of things inside there…. Books, towel, makeup, keys….etc etc

Shortly before landing, she looks for something. … her hand phone…. I thought we supposed to keep it off until reaching the terminal? And because of too much of movement, suddenly she accidently dropped her hand phone. She tried to reach it under the chair. But she cannot because her back is not flexible enough to bend, and her handbag is too big for her to squeeze herself in her effort to reach her hand phone.

She tried to ask a help form the passenger at the back…. But I think that passenger were asleep… she tried again and again… and look at me. I just ignored..... Even though I asked myself, why not be a gentleman and help her… but the other side of me said… peduli dia!! Siapa suruh telampau banyak begerak… I kept my head straight, pretending like nothing happened…. And indeed I cannot look outside during landing…. She once again without fear, enjoyed the view through the opposite window!!

The clock now shows at 7:03 p.m. I am now waiting for my flight back to KL and enjoying my meals at McD. I managed to take some pictures. Bayan Lepas International Airport is so dull. It doesn’t change since 4 years ago, the very first time I set my foot here. It became old and older, ugly and uglier.

My laptop running out of power now. So I have to stop here before it turns into hibernation mode.

Hai!! Domo… sumimasen.
















12 comments:

Claire said...

aik....gitu ka pla? baru2 mungkin kan...dlu sy naik penang kl, kl penang..sembarang sja...baru mungkin la tu...sy tau tu kau p mana..keh keh keh

Anonymous said...

Haha... actually sia pi jemput si Leona Lewis bah tuh... dia tidak tau mcm mana mau mendarat di LCCT..... jangan ko speculate sana Clarissa... jaga ko.

King Guzzy said...

haha..mana ko p ;p!! wakaka..interbiu kah? all the best kalau ya!!

kalau ko p invite Leona Lewis jan pula lupa ambil gambar kasi post sini blog ko ya!!

life said...

hehehe p interview kah? penang lagi tu....speculasi baru ni...hahah...bah good luck ..penang better than KL...life is so peacefull...

Lett said...

Guz & Alex
Thanks for the wish.... tapi siapa bilang sia pi interview? I still think that KL is better than Penang..... I prefer to be here in KL.... semuanya mudah....

-f-l-o- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lett said...

Ko masih macam dulu lah Flo... too defensive.... thinking that ur always right in the way u judge the situation...

ur imagination is out of context.. if a person doesnt do anything but you feel digusted by just looking at her/his face.... that is your problem maa...

But in my situation, is different... dont you feel it annoying if people sitting beside you moves too much and hit ur arm repeatedly?

Sebagai contoh, kalau ko sedang watch movie di cinema... then people behind you hit the back of ur seat freently, just because it is a norm for him to shake his leg like that... ko tidak rasa annoyed kah? even if he doesnt mean to annoy u... but its just a norm for him???

Sebenarnya cerita tuh sudah tamat setelah kapal itu mendarat dengan selamat. hehehe.

-f-l-o- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I just want you to know.... that whatever i said which against your opinion... is solely my opinion too.... its nothing to do with attacking below the belt.

I dont know what ur definition of that word "HARSH". If i look into a Dictionary, it says like "ungentle and unpleasant in action or effect". Did i go into that extent? may be you, as much of a decent person, look at it at a different way....

I never meant to be harsh on you. On what basis you were saying that?

-f-l-o- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-f-l-o- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lett said...

Sia tidak bermaksud menyerang ko punya peribadi, mungkin kerana english sia buruk, so sia tertulis mcm tuh bah... sia bukan kreatif dalam penulisan esp dlm egnlish since sia punya vocabulary limited...

sia tidak tau apa yg buat ko rasa sia teringin mau attack ko punya personal? Ia merupakan satu tuduhan yg berat dengan mengatakan sia berniat untuk attack ko punya personal, padahal dalam hati sia tidak pun terlintas untuk tujuan itu.

Mungkin sudah kebiasaan sia untuk mengatakan secara terus terang tentang apa yg sia fikir ttg org lain. So all this while sia berpendapat ko memang defensive dan selalu fikir ko saja betul dalam apa apa pun....

Maka sia cakaplah begitu... tapi bukan dengan niat mau serang peribadi kau.... hanya expression sia dan pendapat saya. of course org lain ada pendapat berlainan about you.

saya tidak faham, kenapa sia mesti ikut cara ko untuk ekspress sia punya opinion? i mean if all this while i feel that u r too defensive...y must i say "JANGANLAH DEFENSIVE"? itu bukan cara sia express sia punya opinion... itu adalah cara ko dan you think it is the right way... tapi janganlah melihat tindakan sia dari perspektif apa yg ko rasa betul untuk diri ko...

sama juga mcm apa yg sia cakap "ur thinking that ur always right".... itulah yg sia rasa... sia tidak pernah rasa yg ko ni salah dalam konteks komen ko terhadap apa yg sia tulis...sia tidak rasa komen ko salah... apa yg sia rasa adalah ko selalu rasa ko betul.... so sia cakap lah demikian.... tapi sia bukan mau serang peribadi ko....

So diharap saudari Flo, tidak memanjangkan issue ini. Kalau ko rasa ko tidak dapat terima apa yg sia kata.... just let it be like that.... sebab memang sia punya personality tidak akan seperti yg ko harapkan... komen saya adalah mengikut cara saya.... kalau ko rasa tersinggung, sia minta maaf.

Tapi buat kali yg ketiga, sia mau menjelaskan bahawa.... sia langsung tidak berniat mahupun berminat untuk menyerang peribadi ko... kerana sia bukan musuh ko.... kerana sia tidak jelous sama hidup dan kareer ko.... kerana sia tidak pernah rasa ko menyakitkan hati sia sampai sia mau balas dengan attack ur personality.... hal ini tetap sia pertahankan. Clear kah? Bulihkah kita jangan terlalu serious?