Friday, February 20, 2009

Thought of Friday.....

I am glad, today is Friday. I was busy thinking about my job, my career. Indeed, I contributed most of my time and energy to prepare myself, applying for jobs here and there, both government and private sector. I believe some people will think that I am crazy… looking for a job in this tough time? Might not be a good move, might be the opposite too. But, in the end, what I think is that matter.

I was a bit surprised as I lose 3kg from my total body weight. I had been exercising regularly for the past 4 weeks, with an intention of maintaining my health, as I am diagnosed with high cholesterol level. Today, one of my colleagues from other department which haven’t seen me for that period told me that I looked thinner. I checked it out and found that I indeed lose 3 kilos. Actually I want to maintain my ideal body weight which is 60kg. I guess I need to eat more from now onwards.

Next week will be marked a start of the Lent season. I will attend the Ash Wednesday Mass on the 25th February 2009 at 8.00pm. What is Ash Wednesday?

It is a day when we remember our mortality and mourn for our sins. We again convert our hearts to the Lord, who suffered, died, and rose for our salvation. We renew the promises made at our baptism, when we died to an old life and rose to a new life with Christ.

I didn’t realize that, next week will be the last week of February. There will be another one month before we can say, 1st Qtr of 2009. I still remember last year when I said, my plan will be accomplished within the 1Q of 2009. I do not want to say anything before the 1st Q of 2009 is over. Hopefully everything gonna be okay.

----- THE END -----

2 comments:

King Guzzy said...

fuh..cepatnyer abis suda Februari!!
take good care of your health rayns!
Blessed Lent to you :)

Anonymous said...

Kau pun sana Guz... Ingat Lent... bukan ingat AMSTERDAM for pleasure!!! hahaha

Anyway, sama2lah kita menjaga kesihatan bah.