Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Ear

I believe there is something wrong with my ear….. The drum is perforated. I mean both sides. This might seem funny, but I can feel the warm air flowing out of my ear when I blow it from inside? You know what I mean? I don’t know how to explain, but I am sure you get it.

Not only that, but every sound seems louder than usual. Why is this happening? Anyhow, forget it. I had a busy weekend. But thanks to God, I enjoyed it. Happy Easter to everybody. Now, I am looking forward for Christmas.
Bye bye.
----- THE END -----

7 comments:

Vera said...

no, I don't get it.

and happy Easter to you too. busy is a good sign so no worries...

Lett said...

Kali english sia tidak beapa betul... ko try tutup mulut sama hidung ko... then ko hembus nafas mcm menipu labah.... ko rasa telinga ko ada pop kan? then ko dengar kuat kan?

But in my case.... tiada tu pop... yg ada cumalah angin suam suam keluar dari telinga...

cOLoeVee said...

Hehe.Anggap ja ko gifted ba. :D Tdk lama lagi ko mau tukar jadi flashman tu..

Gallivanter said...

I know what you mean Lett, have you gotten it checked? Happy Easter btw.

life said...

bah pigi check ..ada leaking sudah sistem ko ni...hehe

Lett said...

Hi Colo,
Gifted kalau sia buli dingar fikiran orang lain.... kalau setakat suara jadi kuat buat apa... sia pula yg terpaksa kasi slow kalau bckap coz sia dingar kuat but others dengar slow

Hi Galli,
Actually, I got it checked 6 month ago when the prob started with my right ear.... the doctor said normal... nothing to be worried....

Hi Antan,
Leaking system apa? kau ni ada ada saja.

Lingailar said...

Dont worry.. U'll be okay :)