Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Last Day in PTM

Last Monday was my last day working in PTM. It had been a great day for me as i had wait for that moment for such a long time ago. Me and some other friends had farewell lunch together at Pizza Hut.
I did not managed to go around the factory to say good bye to everybody. I don't think it is necessary for my case..... or probably deep inside me believes that sending email will do.
So, I wrote a very simple email to everybody, which read like this:
Dear All,

Today will be my last day working in PTM.
I would like to thank to all of you, for everything; the support and guidance towards carrying out my job, and most importantly for being such a good friend all the time.

I am sorry if I ever hurt all of you in one way or another, and I hope the same thing from you too. No one enjoys saying goodbye, but sometimes it just happen for a reason.

Take a good care of yourselves, and till we meet again in future.
I felt a bit sad of leaving my close friends behind, and also upon leaving the company area. Anyhow, thanks God because at the same time, i embarked a new starts. My sceptical boss ever said to me "Dont' expect the grass to be greener outside"..... I am not sure what his purpose of saying that.... it might just the way his brain work.
Why should i be afraid of something i do not know or out of my control? Why i should let my fear keep me from moving and stay the way i am forever? Well, I cannot predict the future, but who else can?
Since i will be reporting to work on the 6th April, I am taking this ample time right now to relax, watch as much movie as i can, eat and sleep as much as i can, wash my car, and so forth. Tomorrow I want to go shopping. Need to buy 2 clothes since I almost forgot that the new company wear casual at work. I only have 3 t-shirts. Lets make it 5 so that 1 day i will have at least 1 t-shirt to wear.
Till then..... bye bye
----- THE END -----

No comments: