Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Flip Flop

Even though I am a bit free, but I keep myself busy as I need to prepare to move out to Penang soon. I decided to move on Friday. Actually I am wondering about how many of my stuff I should bring together. Considering of a limited space of my car is one thing. Another and most importantly is, how big is my room size in Penang?

I talked about this with my friend to whom I will stay with, and he said the room is “small but not really small”. How small is small? I asked him to compare it with any room he knew during our old days in the university, but no concrete answer given. Well, I don’t blame him.

So yesterday, I decided to ask him to take a picture of that room in 4 different angles. I asked him how many tiles covered up the floor, so that I can estimate the room size and he did reply me the info, thanks to him once again.

Well, as an IE, doing layout is one of my job descriptions. So I try to apply this skill in deciding about the most conducive layout for my room, so I can have the most possible efficient layout in town. To my amazement, the room is real small!! Is this the room I am going to stay in?


Look at how many unutilized tiles left? FYI, one tile measured about 30cm square. So, I am pretty sure that my room is really small. I shouldn’t even think about what things I should or should not bring along.

Anyway, I remind myself to be simple. It’s good enough to have a friend to offer me a room to stay and it really avoid me a hassle to find a new room around. So, thank you Henry. One thing is, I am going to negotiate further so that the rent can be made lower than what we verbally agreed earlier. Hehehe…..

----- THE END -----

6 comments:

Wel^Beiolman said...

small is nice...keep it simple and tidy up things a little more....it feels nicer actually instead of having bigger room but not clean.haha..

Rayns said...

I guess so.... the good thing is, it requires small effort to clean the room. Hopefully i am not Claustrophobia (Meaning: The fear of enclosed spaces)

Claire said...

bila kau p penang ni rayns? hehehe yeay...ada sda kawan baru..hehehe ok ba tu bilik kecil...kadang2 kalau telampau besar kalau sikit barang nda best jg nampak..hehe

Rayns said...

Sia mai kat sana besok..... sedih sia mau meninggalkan kampung halaman sia KL.....

Vera said...

moving to penang??
so it really was an interview you went there the last time??
ba, manala ko tinggal ni??

Rayns said...

Yup.... i am in Penang already.... have no idea on what should I do now... tinggal with Mr Nice - Henry.....