Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I watch "Confession of a Shopaholic"

Yesterday I went to KLCC. I got free TGV coupon and I think why not? I kan dah ‘bujang’ balik….. hehehe. I observed my surrounding like a stranger. I suspect that this might due to excess exposure of the wall inside my office.

I parked my car at Taman Jaya LRT station. I was surprise to know that the parking fee have increased from RM 3 to RM 4. If I used the MBPJ parking, it will only cost RM 0.6/hr.

I guess people making a lot of money with parking business. It’s an easy business I think. If you get the right location, you do not need to worry whether it can sell or not. How much of money you can get in a month if every day the parking is full like this:???






Let’s say 200 cars per day with 26 working days in a month….. they can easily get 20.8K/ month. There is no major cost as no material, no machine, no depreciation etc. involved …. May be only small management or maintenance cost incur which contribution might not be significant. I don’t know. I just guess.

How much do you think they will get when this parking complex completed??

2 comments:

Gallivanter said...

LOL! The header and the entry do not match! :-P

Rayns said...

It seems that the parking issue has caught my attention more. I don't realized it though. My intention was to watch the movie... hahahaha