Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Time

It’s end of July now. I will be going to KL next week to meet my brother, sister and dad over there. Actually they are coming here for my sister’s convocation. Unfortunately I am not be able attend the ceremony as it will be held on weekdays. Anyhow, since there are coming here early, I decided to meet them during weekend only. Some more, I missed my chance to go back home last April.

Since I will be going there for just a short time, so I decided to take a flight as I don’t think I have enough energy to drive. This time I made a comparison between Airasia and MAS. The ticket price differs a bit with MAS cost little bit more. Anyhow since I still cannot forgive Airasia for what they had done to me last time, I decided to go for MAS this time. KOTOH!!

All this while I was thinking…. Thinking about going back to my peaceful hometown in Sabah…. I mean going back for good. I even tried several times to apply for a job there through Jobstreet.com. By the way, when I checked the application status the next day, it went unsuccessful. I do not know what type of applicants they would consider. But it is ok. I will just keep on trying.

Anyhow, I have not fully decided yet. It’s kind of looking for more signs, more possibilities and a clear direction about everything. This is the hard part which I could not predict or see the way to HEAL the consequences ahead. Don’t get it? No worries as it is intentional….. hehehe.

Last but not least, I am going for Hepatitis B Vaccination this August.
----- THE END -----

5 comments:

Gallivanter said...

I would love to move to KK too...and that's definitely in my plans :-)

alex said...

balik2 ngam lah tu...sia pun plan mencari starting tahun dpn lapas pi ams

P/s; siok juga lagu ko ni,,,heeheh

Wel^Beiolman said...

dont give up lett..when it's time then i'll come around....

Lett said...

Wow, it's luckiy for both of you since you already made up ur mind about settling down. Gud luck to you Galli!!!!

Alex, if u plan so, better u start from now.... its 3rd Q or 2009 sudah bah ni.... it took time to get job over there... bukan mcm sini... today u apply, next week they call for interview alreeady.... hahha

Hahah.... bila lah time ko tuh well???

Frankie said...

Sometimes there is a thing that is worth waiting patiently. I'm sure ko akan dp apa yg impikan tu nnt...it is just a matter of time, kan. btw, sy suka tu lagu no surprise by daughtry. bah, plan another exciting activity utk kita yg berjiwa muda, live with surprises..hehehe