Sunday, March 28, 2010

Health

I received my blood n urine test result recently and everything is good except my cholesterol & uric acid level which is higher compare to normal. I am just wondering why my cholesterol level never falls within the normal range. Of course it reduced from 6.3 MMol/L to 5.7, but the reference range should be below 5.2 MMol/L. I guess, this is what happen when 98% of your diet is meat-based. I dont like fish. It's smelly! Well, what I have to say is, it could be worse if I didn't exercising. So, be it.

As a summary;

Uric Acid = 0.44 MMol/L (Ref: 0.20 - 0.42)

Total Cholesterol = 5.7 MMol/L (Ref: < 5.2)
LDL = 3.8 MMol/L (Ref: < 2.6)
HDL = 1.26 MMol/L (Ref: >1.024)

Apart from that, my Hepatitis A & B result is nonreactive. So, immunisation shall definitely be considered as a prevention act. :)

-----THE END------

No comments: