Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Crossroad

It was an intense time for me for the past 2 weeks. What happened in the past 2 weeks was a situation where I had to choose the next career path that I will have to go. It was so intense in the sense of choosing the best option and what I really wanted.

Everybody have their own way of thinking of what career advancement is all about. For me, I relate it much on money, job satisfaction and location. I am not and idealistic type of person. I am more interested on the value that I might get as a return. It may sounds self-centered or selfish for some people, but at least I know I never doubt about the quality of work I had done so far. Its give and take.

Making a choice was the hardest thing. I, for once thought that I had made my decision, but with just a slight swing on situation, I became unsure. I prayed hard. I asked God, why things turn out to be confusing? What does God want me to see or to learn? I didn't know the answer. But I have faith, that He will show me the right way, out of many crossroads.

In the time of uncertainty, I just walked on, following every logical move and avoiding from making any immediate decision. But thanks to God, starting from yesterday, I have decided on the pathway that I should choose. And I am very satisfied with my choice.
I still remember last time when I was just about to move to Penang, I questioned myself.... why must Penang? Out of many jobs interviews I had attended in KL and only one in Penang, why the one in Penang responded? I asked God what is His plan, and I dont know the answer until yesterday. Now everything seems to make sense for me.

I am very thankful to God for everything especially the precious lesson of a simple word "Have Faith". Senang saja mau cakap tuh 'Have Faith'.... tapi bila sampai situasi sebenar, susah juga ko mau ikut....

-----THE END-----

2 comments:

Claire said...

it's must have been tough kan...

Lett said...

Iya... its tough bah... anyhow, buli juga tuh kalau ko berusaha and have faith