Thursday, July 1, 2010

Somehow, the grass is greener!

About 1.5 years back, when I were about to make a final decision about leaving my previous company in Shah Alam for a better opportunity, my ex-boss was the most skeptical and throwing lots of sarcastic words about my decision and what my future would be. One of his remarks was "Don't expect the grass to be greener the other side". The rest of it was trying to discourage me and to convince me that I was making a bad/unwise move in the midst of the economic downturn. (Refer here...)

Now, while many companies started to picking up, they offered VSS! So, the lesson is, trust yourself. Some ppl might look clever, sharing about sky-rocketing stuff pertaining economic, financial, recovery plan (Nike shape) etc.. bla bla, but to be able to predict what your future will be, is just ridiculous...... Just imagine what would happen to me if I blindly listened to the nonsense prediction? I am glad I didn't! 

P/S: It's ok. Ppl make mistake too :)

-----THE END-----

No comments: