Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Moving again....

I finally tendered my resignation yesterday after weeks of thoughts and deep reflection and meditation.... haha... it was not that easy as much as it sound to be and it may not be pleasing and rationale to some ppl... but decision has to be made.

I will be going to Singapore by September as I received a job offer there. Now, I have started to look for a room somewhere nearby the company I am going to work to, and has shortlisted some of the potential owner. I will be going there somewhere in August to have a look and once finalized, I will be flying there right after returning from KK. 

It is a coincidence with my plan to go back to KK in August for I just realized that my passport is going to expire in Oct 2010. Renewal have to be done in KK if you want it immediately, otherwise you have to wait for weeks to do it here in Peninsular. I don't know what makes such difference, but that's what happening. I still remembered 5 years ago, when my company decided to send me to Japan for training, they have to send me back to KK just to get my passport done. Of course I am more than happy because I get a free ticket back to my lovely hometown.

All in all, I am looking forward for my new job, with a new company and environment. I don't know what to expect, but I want to be positive about everything :). We will know for sure in my next post 3-4 months from now.

-----THE END-----



6 comments:

Claire said...

All the best ah... :)

TaQuiLa said...

all the best :)

Wel^Beiolman said...

be the best!

Lett said...

Siok no tuh lagu ko frankie yg never grow old.....

Misti ingat... live life to the fullest di mana seja kita berada..... cherish every moment of live... hehe

Lett said...

Napa komen sia tuh jadi lain lain? bukan itu sia taip tuh

Lett said...

Thanks everybody... all the best lah kan... but I wana be the best :)