Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Ongoing Dilemma

All this while, I thought I already decided that I am going to stay in SG while working there. But lately, the idea of staying in JB while working in SG crossed my mind as well. If I am to stay in SG, it will less hectic to move around especially in the morning and evening. Anyhow, the room rent is expensive. Don't talk about renting a whole house. What if I wana have kids? All these questions keep on lingering inside my mind.

If I am to stay in JB, of course I can rent a whole house on my own, which will be more convenient if I am to have  kid or kids... and of course I would like to have one or two or more depending on my financial capability. My future prediction is,  by September 2011, I will become a father already.. God willing :) (Jangan kamu ingat si Paul saja pandai menilik)....

One of the disadvantages that I have to endure is, I have to wake up very early every morning. Safety issues in JB as I read crime rate is high over there. But I guess, sometime things comes in package. You can't choose, but have to decide base on your priority.

What about my gym membership? I purposely upgrade my membership to VVIP so I can access every center around the world including SG. Currently there are about 6-8 centers available in SG but none in JB.

Due to this dilemma, I decided to observe, plan, and act... this is not a mere PDCA practiced by many companies as one of their improvement method... hehe... I think, I should go and stay in SG first.... maybe in 2-5 months? until i become fully familiarize and adapt with everything. After that only I decide whether staying in JB is more favorable or not.. I mean, in a big picture, for me, my wife and my anak anak.

-----THE END-----

No comments: