Monday, March 2, 2009

The Gadgets

I sell my Omnia. Not because it looks ugly, but it does not meet my requirement. It does not functions the way i want it to be. Of course i loss money in the trade. But i think it has to be done now, since PDA phone second hand price drop very fast. It has low trade in value. I thought it was good to let it go as a liability.

But, somehow I kinda feel something missing..... like something has been taken out of me. May be because it has been with me all this while, and i am used to have it everywhere. I missed the game and the GPS. This two have done such a great job to entertain me and to lead me to some important places. You know, i am directionless.... hehehehehe.

I am looking for a HP which can fulfill my requirement. I am not gonna tell you what my requirements are, but I think, this should do it well. Introducing my new Sony Ericsson W980i. I don't realized earlier, that actually I just need a simple, basic functional HP.







But..... being directionless, I need another device to help me to do the 'memorizing' job. I hardly remember road or direction. I followed signboard, which sometime not really reliable. So, I bought my new Garmin Nuvi 205 GPS Device. And so far, it works well.



No comments: