Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Crossroad

Today, I officially send my resignation letter to the HR. I had been waiting for this moment and I love the feeling of resigning. Shortly after that, the HR manager called me. He returned my resignation letter, and saying that my resignation is not accepted. They asked me to reconsider my decision.

This Friday, my immediate boss will return from oversea trip. He will talk to me regarding the current situation. So far, I haven’t retracted my resignation or the job offer, but I am giving a chance for my boss to say his view, and I am listening. Come to Friday, I will decide what my final decision would be.

For the time being, I am shielding myself to keep me away from making any decision based on any influence. By the way, a V.I.P will be visiting me this Sunday. I think I will have a lot of things to talk and share with her. Just now, she texted me….. “We are on our crossroad”
Now i have to go for my running session. I must improve my flabby belly. See you again.
-----THE END-----

7 comments:

TaQuiLa said...

napa juga mo resign2 ni kawan?

Claire said...

he he he he...kami d cni penang menunggu sja kedatangan kau dgn suka cita nya k...btw bawa la ba tu VIP p cni penang sama2 kamurang si alex this friday...okay? hehe

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheila.....
Kalau sudah sampai masa dia... mimang labah mau resign... mana ada urg suka suka mau resign tanpa tujuan... hehehehe

Hi Claire.....
Duii... sia belum confirm lagi mau datang sana.... semuanya bergantung pada hasil perbincangan hari Jumaat nih.... but as for now... 90% confirm lah.... Anyway my VIP come on Sunday laa... so sia tidak dapat bawa pi sana... len kali lah ah.... hehehe....

life said...

on the crossroad??? hehehe bagus teruskan memilih simpang yang btul...

King Guzzy said...

all the best buddy!! hehe kurang suda la sa sama brandon bersingarung di rainforest ni kan ;p

Vera said...

hey, good luck!btw, don't leave for another dead end job k!

Lett said...

Alex:
Nnt sia pakai GPS yg sia baru beli... sia rasa dia dapat kasi tunjuk tuh mana simpang yg betul.

Guzzy:
Kurang labah tapi patah tumbuh hilang berganti bah kan.... si Antanumite kan ada... so masih cukup korum bah kamu tuh....

Vera:
Hahaha.... we dont really know its a dead end unless we walk through it and see.