Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Terminkor

Today, I officially declared myself into a recession. God saves me. I need to make a comprehensive plan about my cash flow, and follow my budget allocation strictly. I managed to understand one thing about this economy downturn….. All the stimulus packages is only meant to soften the crash, anyway it will still going to happen. The equation is like this;

Stimulus = Parachute

With parachute, you may land safely and probably with minor injury. Recovery will be faster too.

I had a weird dream this afternoon. It’s about flood. I saw a lot of car moving on a road which is used to be a river (I don’t know when). But in a sudden, the disaster started. Water in a middle of nowhere starts to rise.

It caused a massive jam as it stops the car from moving. I watch everything from the bridge, and the bridge started to shake. I asked my twins to run with me, going somewhere to the hill. It started to rain heavily, and I need to call my family out of my uncle’s house. My twin doesn’t want to go with me.

At the same time, I am not sure whether they are in that house…. I just felt that they were all there. That’s it. Its end there before I wake up and realize that there is scratches on my leg. I don’t know where I get it as I didn’t knock on any object or bushes or whatever can cause such thing.


Anyhow, today is a bright day. I managed to run about 4.2 km…. and this is a pic which I took using my new Sony Ericsson W980i.
(And to the VIP, the Crystal Crown Hotel can be seen through my room window)




-----THE END-----

2 comments:

Vera said...

hey, good luck with the gym!btw, kalau mo ada 6 pack kena buat banyak weights and do less with the cardio.

Lett said...

Yup... tapikena ada cardio juga untukmenghilangkan lemak perut yg menyelaputi 6 pack semulajadi.