Friday, March 6, 2009

It's Friday.....

Today is Friday. I remembered very well, when I woke up from bed, that today I should avoid eating meat. I remembered it very well. Upon reaching my company, once again I told myself, that during breakfast, don’t pick up meat. I parked my car, and punch in and put my notebook in place and straightaway go to the canteen.

I took fried rice in small portion, put some curry and had a half-cup of coffee. When I reached to the payment counter, it’s just so strange to see me eating fried rice with curry without egg or sausage.

I don’t know why during that moment of thinking; I really think that egg is bored. I don’t realize that my hand automatically picks up the chicken sausage… and ate it more than half without realizing that I should not eat any meat today….

My friend laughed at me when I said….. “I thought sausage is made from egg”.

-----THE END-----

5 comments:

TaQuiLa said...

heheheee...

pa bleh buat la kan rayner..setan ada d mana mana :P

Anonymous said...

Hahah... itu labah.. tapi sia bukan sengaja bah... sia betul2 rasa tuh telur tidak menyelerakan... ntahlah susah mau explain kebingungan sia tuh masa.... temptation kali.

Vera said...

.....................
..................
...................

Wel^Beiolman said...

alasan si rayner..haha......

ok ba tu..si aguk makan KFC relax sja pun.haha..

Lett said...

VEra, mungkin juga sia tejangkit "symptom tidak mengenal daging" yg ko alami kan????


Hahaha... bukan alasan bah ni Well.... ni kebenaran yg hakiki nih... si aguk tuh lain.... semua daging dia anggap sayur.... teinggat pulak sia sayur dilanggar teksi....