Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Dont Know

I had been busy lately. I mean in the office; as there are a lot of things to do. Anyhow I enjoyed doing it, as it is not boring. Relationship has improved as I gained more respect and responsibility than before. Thanks to God for answering my prayer….. and thanks to my ex-company, for the precious knowledge they had given me. It’s really worth it.

I’d finish downloading Prison Break E21 & E22. Thanks to
Mr Well, for such a resourceful blog. I am gonna watch it tonight after taking my medication. I transferred money into my ASB account through Maybank2u. But I am not sure whether it goes through or not. So, I tried for a small amount first. Need to update my account especially the correspondence address which is still written USM Transkerian as the current record.

Yesterday my friend sent me an email which contains a picture of a kind of food which I used to eat during my childhood as what people say can cure sinusitis or Resdung ka??? It’s a pig nose (Hidung babi). I forgot to save the picture but it seems very delicious. Hehehehe

Well, talking about swine flu, eating the SWINE actually does not make you get the flu. I read about this before, but still some people seem to be misunderstood. See the Sabah Government banned for pork import. But, it’s ok. Sabah does not need imported pork. They have enough on their own; be it a city swine or a jungle swine (New Term)….. hehehe. But I love both.
-----THE END-----

No comments: