Saturday, May 9, 2009

Our Police

I was driving to work as usual early morning when I decided to take a short cut to my office and make an illegal turn to the right side of the road. In a middle of nowhere, there were a bunch of policemen doing roadblock and I was one of their victims.

One of the officers stopped me, asked for my driving licence and ID card. He asked me whether I knew my offence or not. I said “Salah Jalan”. He said what kind of offence is that and explained that I actually crossed the double line.

I kept silence and let him do his job of pretending to take note of my car registration number. He gets back to me and said, “So how? You want still want me to release the ‘saman’??? I knew it. I knew what exactly in his head.

I am very upset with the police nowadays. We heard a lot of sad story about snatch thieves, robbery, rape, mat rempit and the lists goes on. What the hell they wana make themselves busy by observing people crossing the double lines? I mean there are a lot more much important things they should observe to keep the public safe from bad people out there.

Why is this problem of corrupted police force never been solved by the government? Even the IPCMC had failed its implementation for a reason that everybody cannot understand or accept logically. The police are now taking their job for granted and abuse their power to get more money in the most disgusting way.

Because of this, people like me will find many reasons to break the law. I have to blame myself, for breaking the law ye… not bribing…. Tiba2 plak aku masuk ISA.

2 comments:

-f-l-o- said...

Did you bribe then???

Rayns said...

You can assume it to be that way, but i am not saying that....