Saturday, May 9, 2009

Attitude

It’s has been a month since I started to work in the new company. My job is very simple. First, I need to do the Work Instruction as guidance for the operators to do their jobs and to prepare the Bill of Labor for quotation purpose. This job is not difficult to do, but it can be a tedious job as it requires a lot of details to be taken care of.

After the first month, I get to know that my boss, is a new comers as well. He is a nice guy and I am glad to work under his supervision. By the way, some people with bad attitudes also colours my one month life here. What do I mean with bad attitude here? Well, I meant exactly those people who are too afraid to share their knowledge and giving looking angry face whenever I asked them about something.

If they read this, and if they think they are the one whom I meant to, please do not confront me as you will be only getting harsh words from me. Instead, I suggest you to do a HANSEI or self-reflection on why you behaving in such a bad manner.

No offence to anyone please!! I have the right to write anything in my own personal blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you rayner - san. At last you updated ur blog after a long time. Now enemy, later best friend la tu.. heheheeh.. Anyway, Ur Polymatech IE guys are all best..we can work 2gether n share our knowledge. Good teamwork.. somethng which will be in mind 4ever.. and also not 2forget Mc'D, Drivethrough, Park in PTM Compound, Eat in car, Smoking and sleep b4 continue working at 2pm.heheheeh..remember?

Claire said...

hehehe....si annon di atas ni kasi rindu kau sama KHell ni kan...muahaha peduli la kalau urang jahat rayns...jgn tinguk muka durang. hehe

Lett said...

Yes Mr Anonymous..... in terms of sharing and training, Polymatech is the best place ever. There is no border for learning new things. I guess we just cannot get everything when we want one particular thing and decided to move.

McD drive through? i missed those days and i know i will never have the opportunity of doing that in here. Why? I think being the youngest in the team having different style of enjoying their free time.

U might be correct. It just a month away. We do not know what will happen in future. The situation might be easing as well. We'll see. But as for now, i say whatever i feel.

Lett said...

Hehehe.... si annon ni sia punya colleague di KL.... we share a lot of things... sedih, gembira, struggle etc.....especially regarding our work labah.... di penang? so far sia teda jumpa urg mcm si annon..... ntah mana urg2 yg open minded ni di sini. semua serius.

Aku peduli Claire.... kanapalah durang mau betabiat sana... yg penting i do my job well and tidak menyusahkan urg.... betul cakap ko... jangan tingu tuh muka... bikin sakit hati bah...heheheh.

Dont worry i am strong enough for this kind of "messiness"