Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bib & Championcip

As I browse through the PBIM Website, I came to read the following note:

"As a precaution, full marathon participants are advised to undergo a check-up three months prior to the date of the event. Further, you are advised to take part in at least one similar event exceeding 33km in preparation for the run. Kindly do not register for Full Marathon if you have no experience in long distance running."

1. I never have any medical check up for the past 3 months.
2. I stop smoking for the past 3 weeks.
3. My longest run is only 6 KM.
4. I registered for the Full Marathon.
5. Who cares.... Worse come to worse, I end up in the sweeper bus.. hehehe


Then I was thinking, how far is 42.195 KM? By using basic calculation skill, now I understand that it is comparable to running on the 400 meters lap at 100 times.

Apa buli buat, tidak dapat tarik balik... pigi sajalah.... Nah, below is my bib number and the championcip....


This is my running Bib Number



This is the championcip. It will be attached at my shoe.



Kata-kata menyenangkan hati:
"At least sia buat sesuatu yg. bermakna untuk tahun 2009"

----- THE END -----

No comments: