Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Communication

Three weeks ago, I went to the TM point to terminate my existing telephone and streamyx line in KL. Everything went well. They said I should wait within 10 days and it should be over. After 12 days waiting, I called up my friend in KL asking about the status and the reply was it still working as usual. No sign of anything done to terminate it at all.


I made another phone call and reporting the details about the termination, and they promised to do it within 24 hours. After 48 hours, somebody from the telecom company called and asked for confirmation. Coincidently about an hour before the call, my friend from KL asked whether the account can be transferred under his name or not. This means I have to cancel over the request for termination back again.


Back to the phone call, the lady from the telecom asked my confirmation to close the account. Due to the recent request from my friend, so I told her to cancel the termination as I want to transfer the account under my friend’s name. She was very relieved (Maybe because less job to be done), and straightaway say the case is closed by my request. Well, of course I agree.


When I thought everything is ok, my friend called and told me that the internet is no longer working. I called up the telecom company and they said, the account has already closed. This telecommunication company I believe, does not deserved to be called TELECOM company. Even within the organization they can’t convey the right message efficiently. Everything is lagged, no real time transaction and delayed information is so common. This is not something we can cure.


----- THE END-----

5 comments:

Claire said...

doi. ni baru la kan...internal communication pun sot.adede

Frankie said...

U have to accept that the gobemen customer services and everything related to the 'G' team have the syndrom of 'i-forgot-my-brain-in-the-drain' and as an alternative they need to install a turtle brain inside of them that makes them even slower to move (they crawl and forgot that they can walk and run)...but don't underestimate them, they are like a broken pistol...when you pull the trgger and try to aim on something. the pistol will get malfunctioning and misfire, and will hit and hurt you...so much for a pistol so called as a state of the art (as what Mr. G claimed). After all, don't you feel like want to hammer that stupid pistol into pieces...but Just don't, dia misfire lagi tu.

Frankie said...

oh ya...cuba klik ni link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAHQGvFqcSE&feature=related

Lett said...

Memang gtu labah gaya durang tuh... langsung tidak efficient.... bikin meradang betul buat kerja main2 nih!!

Wel^Beiolman said...

rayner..kalu mau tukar nama mau bayar jg tu....bgs terminate sja..kalu inda silap sikarang ada offer tu teda installation fee..teda charge subrciption..kalu tukar nama sja ada charge RM90+ ka...sia pun mau tukar nama tu tel sini ruma p nama sia tp telekom ckp ada charge..terus tunda la..haha...astro la 2 kali sda sia hantar surat rasmi mau tukar nama p nama sia masi inda tukar2....bila kol tanya suru hantar surat..apa la..