Monday, November 16, 2009

The Memorable November Weekend

I had a great weekend with my girlfriend. Even though the time was short (as usual), but we managed to spend every fraction of it and transform it into a memorable one

(Sorry mukadimah panjang sikit…)




These are the things she brought for me…..  so called “From Taiwan with Love”…..
1. Taiwan beer – To make me drunk over the night
2. Pork Instant noodle – Since I do not stand a chance to buy it here
3. Kinder Bueno – To increase my body fat, so I can compensate for my marathon run (Kalau lah sia join hehehhe)
4. Famous Amos –My favourite since the first time she bought for me.
5. T-Shirt – Untuk sia begaya di sana sini… hahaha


It’s not only that, she even marked me with a stud earring as seen on tv… oppss… in the picture below :)..



The title of the picture should be “He's trying to be romantic”…. Hahaha…

-----THE END-----

3 comments:

Claire said...

hahaha..si rayner.funny.

Lett said...

Apa bah yg funny ni claire? mesti ko rasa funny kalau ko baca balik sia balik2 tidak mau ikut / tidak picaya sia lari marathon kan?? hahaha.. kaa pasal tuh meggi wogok?? hahaha

Earthy Emily said...

Wah! Sya lambat. Cecilia ba tu kan. Hehe. Si Helena Ping ada invite ko pigi wedding dia?