Sunday, April 25, 2010

GYM

I decided to sign up for a gym membership. I need to continue exercising for my own health (My cholesterol level is slightly high), for my marathon preparation, stay in a good shape and actually because I like it. I think exercising has helped me in many ways ie; reducing stress, be more focus, feels good, self satisfaction... 

I started my first session today, and now my body is all aching. Nevertheless, I am glad, because I can work out without worrying about the weather, polluted air etc, since it is done in a controlled environment. I have 2 free sessions with personal trainer, and he is showing me the right way of using the equipments, and proper workout method. After that, I will be all on my own.

I signed up for a 2 years contract. I dont know whether I am going to stay here for 2 years, but as far as i seen, there is a big chance of that to happen. I guess I have to make fully use of it since I am paying RM 160 monthly. Hope to see some mucles too... not a bulky one, just a lean type... bukan sia mau jadi body builder pun.

Tomorrow will be my first working day in my new company. I have no feeling nor expectation. This is very different compare with my previous employers (Two to be exact), where I found myself nervous and felt uncomfortable meeting peoples around. Things like having frens, capable of doing job, good bos etc.. did not bother me much as it did on me last time. So wish me luck... :)

-----END-----

No comments: