Tuesday, April 27, 2010

2nd Day

Since I have some spare time to write, so I will be writing about my second day at work. I got my log on infor, which means I can access email & internet. Apart from that, I have the opportunity to study some of the work-related application, but I have not fully understand the principal behind. Its all about capacity planning.

My colleague brought me into the production and explained to me about the process flow. I kind of blurr a bit since this is totally new to me. Anyhow, since I got internet access, I managed to google some info regarding the processes, and thank God, I am able to understand some of the mechanism involved. Tomorrow will be a different day for me as I already know what I will be doing the whole day. I need to break the formula used in the template. I need to understand how it is derived and find any logical corelation of  the arrangement of data.

I am required to submit a report after 3 months. It is considered as my on the job training if I am not mistaken... so far I've found 2 sabahans working there. But, I seldom meet them because they are in different department. I found out that the food inside the canteen was not bad. Many choices and look delicious. But, it's too early to judge. My other colleagues think they are boring. So they chose to eat outside. As for me, I still prefer eating outside. Cheap and I can get more rest during lunch hour.

Today is my last free session with my personal trainer. I found out that he is good and experienced. I never feel so much pain for exercising before, but during the 1 hour session, I felt like all my bones are breaking.... kkekeke. But that is what exercising is all about right? No pain no gain. I didnt continue having a personal trainer as I cannot commit to the cost they charged. Its good to have one, but I guess I must depend on my own. Internet kan ada.

-----THE END-----

2 comments:

Frankie said...

mmg la bah sadap klu br 2hari ko makan d sana...nnt ko pun mcm drg jg tu boring sudah makan sana. tp kdg2 wlpn site canteen kami masak xsedap sy p makan jg sbb sy malas mo kuar jauh2 p makan.

btw, good luck with ur breaking bones program. bila la sy mo start p gym ni.

Lett said...

salah satu faktor sia inda mau makan luar sebab sa malas juga pi jauh jauh bah... some more sia mau save duit sia juga. mahal tul makanan luar.

sia pi gym ni untuk eksais saja bah nih since sa inda mau lari2 di parking sia banyak asap.