Wednesday, April 28, 2010

3rd Day

Hahaha. I thought I will be doing something useful today. But, the fact is, I have to sent my laptop to the IT dept as they need to re-image it according to my profile and as a main user. So, most probably I will not get a new one. Never mind. It's nt my priority though.

Without a laptop, I had to initiate my own effort to learn. I asked some explanation to my colleague about the template which they called Line Balance Chart. Actually, it is simple! Very simple and in my opinion is very practical compare to the rocket science Gentain Table, which I learnt from the Japs company. Of couse Gentain Table is more comprenhensive, but I guess it suit with the Japs only. We, Malaysian not that detailed enough when we talk about Production Planning. So, it doesn't work.

I get to know from another friend that I will be only doing my real job on the 3rd week. This is because I have to follow the standard as a new comer. Need to go for orientation and so forth, need to prepare profile for accessing some applications etc.

Tomorrow will be the last working day for this week as Friday is a replacement holiday for Labour day. So, I guess I will rest, clean my room and go to the gym. I must prepare myself for the KL MArathon in Jun. My target is to finished 42 KM in less than 5 hrs. Be it 4 hrs 59 mins, I will be more than grateful. So, intense training is required. I dunno whether I should challenge myself for another Penang Bridge Marathon... I have not decided yet.

I have a mixed feeling. I dont know whether my boss will approve my planned leave in May. I need to take 5 days off. Be it unpaid leave or advance leave... But I have to take it. Come next week, I will be informing my boss about it. Finger crossed. I hope it will be approved. I need it to be approved..... even though I am nt entitle for it.

So far so good!

-----THE END-----
(The font I am using called Trebuchet. So funny :) )

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Bagus report ko ni... mcm laporan NASA dr Bulan pla sy rasa...kakak

Ko apply jak leave, takkan ko nda mo balik kaamatan...siok tu. kihoiii...ekeke