Monday, April 26, 2010

My First Day

My first day working today was quite boring. As a newcomer, I expected this to happen. But what made it worse, my laptop is not arrived yet. It will take another week according to the department's clerk as she is the one who responsible to purchase it.

My boss who interviewed me was not around. He will only be in by next week. So I might be fully functioning only by next week... anyhow, as usual this is a time for me to learn more abt the people, about the place. There must be a reason why I am so free especially this week. I dunno what waiting next week.

Tomorrow  I will request my colleague to bring me into the production area.. if she got time. I need to familiarize myself with the process. I think the people here are friendly compare to my previous company. They share things. I dont know up to what extent they are willing to share their knowledges, but i take it as a good sign lah. Some more, I didnt expect anything like this at the first place.

At the end of the day, it happened to me that I bumped in with my friends. Two of them. I have not been in touch with them for many years... and they are here! How small the world is. One of them used to be my enemy in my previous company. So all in all, I made 7 new friends today.

My body is still aching. I cancel my second session with my trainer tonight. I said I cannot bear the pain. He teased me by saying I seldom exercising.. But I say I will continue tomorrow. Anyhow since I am paying 159/mth... I will just go for a 10 mins jogging and 50 mins in the sauna. Must make full use of it.

-----THE END-----

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that true?

Anonymous said...

i am a free visual artist, is there a chance you would like to use some of my images? i think it would be awesome and fit on your page :-)
totally enjoy your site structure! send me a e-mail please in case you want to see my pictures