Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A New Week

I've arrived safely in KL last Sunday. Journey was quite fun and good as two friends of mine (Frankie & Clarice) were together with me. We spent a night together before both of them left to Penang. Before that, we managed to meet up for a light drink with Bran, Guz & family, and Alex.

Eventhough tired, but I was happy because I did not feel alone travelling from Penang to KL. I used to drive alone for many times.... And I tell you, It was really tiring to have to drive alone all by yourself. So, my gratitude goes to them! (Jan melebi minta puji ahh.. kasi makan kamu taie...kakaka)

For the first 2 days here, I felt lonely [Instead of horny :)]... I cant explained what I had missed behind. Of course I forgot a few things which is my vacuum cleaner, my engine oil which I purposely left behind and only came to realize that I should bring it back here. (Mahal bah tuh barang .. hehe)... But i felt lonely. Was it because of my friends leaving me? Was it because of the new evnironment again? or was it due to my free time? I dont really know.

I used to think that everything will be easy for me. I used to think that I belonged to be here and has made a right choice. But, during last 2 days, many things crossed over my mind. I realized that I was so attached to my daily routine in Penang. Jogging after work, cooking for dinner, more privacy, out with frens every friday nights etc.... With all these things flashed back into my mind.... the thought of me, making a wrong decision haunting me back.

Anyhow, I knew and I am very sure deep inside me that I was all right. My decision is the best for now and for my future. I just need to adapt again. I just need to adjust myself being away from the comfort thingy, which I guess I will no longer enjoyed like when I was in Penang. Some more, my decision was not solely on my own jurisdiction. I prayed, I pray hard for guidance and I have faith on the path that I have chosen to go.

Now, I have no idea of what is waiting for me in my new employment. I dont know what to expect. But as I always do, expect the least and just go for it and survive. Being observant and make the right move is always the key.

Now, I am back. Sitting in the room I used to sit, looking away the very same view from my window. Even though evrything remain the same, but I am not the same person  who used sit here a year ago. I am expecting a lot more things in life. And I am not running away from it.

-----THE END-----

7 comments:

Frankie said...

Wrong decision? absolutely not my fren..eventhough part of me, still wanting u to be in Penang. but that's life, u got to move on when u need to move on.

i know how's the feeling when suddenly being thrown out in a boredom. it feels like shit..jgn jak la ko p makan taie aaa...hahah

bah hino kopo...(as what u always said before...sy hapal tu)

PS: 3 is better than 2...esp Friday nite

Claire said...

sayu hati sy baca coretan kau ni kali...tp mmg betul tu rayner...mesti kau rasa gitu tu skg...selagi blm p keja..sepa jg gia suruh kau awal betul p kl..nanti mesti ok tu...takes time sja..jgn kau fikir yg bukan2...i personally think that a choice is simply a choice..there are no right n wrong to it because each choice brings something together with it. :)

Lett said...

Frankie:
Tidak juga sia pi makan taie wpun ko suruh bah.. kakakak... lucu pula tuh bila ingat kana suruh makan taie...

Gini labah ni kehidupan nih... yg siok sekejap.... yg sengsara lambat plak kan? inda lagi ko tedingar sia punya hino kopo.... kecuali lah kalau sia mai sana penang kan....

inda lagi sia tedingar lagu2 thailan kontemporary ko tuh.... inda lagi kita buli pi supper sampai jam 2 pagi.... sigh.... sia ingat tidak lah sia teingat ingat ni benda.... rupanya teingat ingat juga....

3 is better than 2 tu memang sia setuju la.... sia di sini?? siapa lg yg buli sia bercerita dari hati ke hati secara face to face?? in my case 1 is better than 0.. hehe


Clarice:
Sayu kah? memang labah sayu kalau sia menaip sambil tuh lagu sedih berkumandang... baru sia sedar, pandai pulak sia beremosi... kakakka...

Tujuan sia pi kl awal supaya sia buli berehat and mengurus segala hal2 yg perlu diurus bah... but since I have ample time... maka pandai lonely lah kenen... As u said, it takes time bah kan?!

Doi lot gurongit!

Wel^Beiolman said...

palan2 sja ko sana rayner..tanak wagu suda ba jg..pandai2 la jaga makan minum tidur sama keja..jan malas2 p sembahyang k..haha..nasihat org tua punya stail la butul..ok ba tu...new environment kan...all the best k...

Lett said...

2 hari yg lalu saja bah tuh Well, now I am picking up suda ni. Start sudah berevolusi. Terang sudah arah tujuan.

Claire said...

Mantap la! Terang sda arah tujuan ah. :) Good! Saya bangga dgn anda! ekeke

Lett said...

Iya. bersemangat sudah.. sudah membeli almari plastik baru dan membersihkan bilik... pastu mau membuang barang2 yg menyemakkan.... hehehe.

Looking forward to work... terima kasih kerana bangga dengan saya.... pasni sia mau pi jogging or body combat... hehe